Enhancing the reliability, quality and professionalism of Amateur Radio.
Riverside County ARES pledges a commitment to preparedness and service in protection of public health, safety, and welfare for all.
Joining Riverside County ARES is easy! In just a few steps you can volunteer to be an Emergency Communicator.
This is for Radio Operators that live in Riverside County, California.
Step 1: Go to the Orange Section page and click the "Create New User Account" button.
Step 2: Complete the Orange Section registration as instructed and enter all your info.
Step 3: Once you have registered, come back here and click "Sign Up" on the right.
Step 4: When you receive your verification email click the link.
Step 5: Complete your online profile. Don't forget to save!
Once an admin has verified registration and an ARRL official has reviewed your application your account will be activated.
Edom Hill Desert RATS Club WD6RAT 146.940 - PL 107.2 Weekly net Mondays at 1900 local.
La Quinta ARES/RACES KI6RIR 147.975 - PL 110.9 TEMP. OFF AIR
Palm Springs Mobile Repeater KD6QLT ARES exclusive use Odd Split 144.930 (output Freq.)
147.585 (input freq) -+ PL 107.2
K6IFR Repeater 445.640 - PL 100
Hemet Lee DeForest N7OD Repeater
145.420 - PL 88.5 ARES net Thursdays at 1900 local.
Riverside County ARES mission is to develop and maintain the leadership and organizational structure necessary to provide radio communications support to community agencies and the people in and around the Riverside County area of Southern California whenever:
• Conventional communications are inadequate to meet the public safety or humanitarian needs;
• Amateur radio resources may help facilitate response or recovery in any emergency situation;
• Lives and property can be protected; Human suffering can be relieved; Amateur radio resources may help facilitate effective activities performed for the good of the general public;
• It is necessary, under any and all circumstances, to ensure that no community goes without essential communication.
Riverside County ARES members reflect the following qualities and personal values:
1. We are responsible and accountable
2. We demonstrate integrity and initiative
3. We are truthful and respectful of those we serve
4. We are, above all, dependable and trustworthy
5. We strive to maintain personal growth throughout all activities
6. We are competent to perform our assigned duties and responsibilities
October 16th is the Great California Shakeout Drill. We will be conducting a drill as usual.Monitor 146.90 - PL 107.2 Net commences at 10:16 AMAll Hams are welcome to check in to the NetPriority is to ARES Members and Gated CommunitiesWebsite: …Continue
Started by Peter VE7REZ Oct 15.
Orange Section Annual Meeting, August 2, 2014, 0900 hours at the Perris Senior Center. All ARES members invited. Contact Bob Turner. W6RHK@yahoo.comfor your reservation. A new Yaesu mobile radio will be raffled off to an ARES member in attendance at…Continue
Started by Alan Pearson Jul 12.